Aligned to the school’s mission, our 2018-19 Parent Education Series was designed to provide Sea Crest families with the resources for raising inclusive children. Here are some of the take-away resources from the workshops:
- Guide from the Anti-Defamation League about talking about prejudice with children.
- 13 Tips for Talking with Children
- Useful Strategies for Home (Medium Read)
- Useful Strategies for Home (Long Read)
- Some Books To Consider Buying For Home
- Some Multicultural Books to Read At Home for Free
Sea Crest School is nonsectarian in its programs, admission policies, employment practices and all other operations. We do not discriminate on the basis of race, color, religion, citizenship, national or ethnic origin gender, sexual orientation, or gender identification in the administration of our educational policies, admission policies, tuition assistance programs and athletic or other school-administered programs.