Join us to celebrate performing arts at Sea Crest and to celebrate the outdoors.
March 8th, 2019
Kohrs Family Center
Students have used the stimulus of nature, the outdoors, and play to create musical and theatrical performances. They are excited to share the following performances with you:
- Pop Band
- Folk Songs from Fourth Grade
- A surprise song from Rock Band
- A variety of student Imagined Theatre Arts performances from Middle School
- Songs about the outdoors from Kinder, First, Second & Third Grades
- Skits about the playground from Fifth Grade
- A short introduction to the “Re-imagining the Outdoors” project from Dr. Pernambuco-Wise
Please join us for a presentation of student work and the launch of Sea Crest’s
“Re-imagining Our Outdoors” project on Friday, March 8th.