How To Apply
How to Apply
Thank you for your interest in Sea Crest School!
While our priority deadline has passed, we are accepting 2019-2020 applications on a rolling basis for the remaining spots in select grades, or a waitlist if the class is full.
Inquire and sign up for one of our weekly tours. If you need to schedule a different time, please contact us. We look forward to seeing you on campus.
Currently accepting applications in select grades!
- Create an account in SchoolAdmin.
- Fill out the online application form.
- Pay the $100 application fee.
- Send teacher recommendation requests.
- Send transcript request.
Upon submission of application and fee, schedule a visit for your child to experience our school.
Junior Kindergarten & Kindergarten:
- Schedule a playgroup or a preschool visit.
1st – 8th Grade:
- Schedule a shadow day (you will be contacted upon submission of application and fee).
We are looking forward to working with you throughout the admission process. Should you have any questions, please contact:
Admissions and Community Engagement Associate