Thank you for your interest in Sea Crest School. We are currently accepting applications for the 2017-18 school year in select grades and will accept applications for the 2018-19 year starting Monday, October 2nd, 2017.
We encourage prospective families to experience our school. Please see below for the admission process.
Sign up for information and RSVP for events here.
- K-8 Admission Open House (parents and students):
- Wednesday, January 17th, 2018, 5:30 p.m. – 6:30 p.m. After 6:30 p.m., your entire family is invited to stay and attend our Science Festival & Innovation Expo, a K-8 family event to celebrate science and learning. Seventh Grade students will display their innovative projects and Eighth Grade students will be conducting science experiments. In addition, there will be a number of engaging hands-on science activity stations for all ages. All families are welcome to attend!
- School Tours (parents):
- Thursday, December 7th, 2017 – Kindergarten, 9:00 – 10:30 a.m.
- Thursday, December 14th, 2017 – Middle School, 9:00 – 10:30 a.m.
- Create an account in SchoolAdmin.
- Fill out the online application form.
- Pay the $100 application fee.
- Send teacher recommendation requests.
- Send transcript request.
Upon submission of application and fee, return to SchoolAdmin portal to schedule student visits.
- Schedule an individual screening.
- Schedule a playgroup:
- Saturday, January 27th, 2018, 9:00 a.m. – 10:00 a.m.
- Saturday, February 3rd, 2018, 9:00 a.m. – 10:00 a.m.
1st – 8th Grade:
- Schedule a shadow day (you will be contacted upon submission of application and fee).
We are looking forward to working with you throughout the process. Admission and tuition assistance decisions will be emailed on Thursday, March 15th, 2018. New student contracts and deposits are due Thursday, March 22nd, 2018. Should you have any questions, please contact:
Director of Admission
Director of Advancement