Thank you for your interest in Sea Crest School. We are currently accepting applications for the 2017-18 school year in select grades and will accept applications for the 2018-19 year starting Monday, October 2nd.
We encourage prospective families to experience our school. Please see below for the admission process.
Online sign up for information and events.
- K-8 Admission Open Houses (parents and students):
- Saturday, December 2nd, 2017, 10:00 a.m. – 12:00 p.m.
- Wednesday, January 17th, 2018, 5:30 p.m. – 6:30 p.m.
- School Tours (parents):
- Thursday, November 16th, 2017 – Kindergarten, 9:00 – 10:30 a.m.
- Thursday, November 30th, 2017 – Lower School, 9:00 – 10:30 a.m.
- Thursday, December 7th, 2017 – Kindergarten, 9:00 – 10:30 a.m.
- Thursday, December 14th, 2017 – Middle School, 9:00 – 10:30 a.m.
Online 2017-18 applications in select grades. For the 2018-19 school year, applications start on October 2nd, 2017 through January 22nd, 2018.
- Create an account in SchoolAdmin.
- Fill out the online application form.
- Pay the $100 application fee.
- Send teacher recommendation requests.
- Send transcript request.
Upon submission of application and fee, return to SchoolAdmin portal to schedule student visits.
- Schedule an individual screening.
- Schedule a playgroup:
- Saturday, January 27th, 2018, 9:00 a.m. – 10:00 a.m.
- Saturday, February 3rd, 2018, 9:00 a.m. – 10:00 a.m.
1st – 8th Grade:
- Schedule a shadow day (you will be contacted upon submission of application and fee).
We are looking forward to working with you throughout the process. Admission and tuition assistance decisions will be emailed on Thursday, March 15th, 2018. New student contracts and deposits are due Thursday, March 22nd, 2018. Should you have any questions, please contact:
Director of Advancement